Prestige Furniture Returns Policy
For orders placed online:
We know how great our products are, but it can be difficult to portray this on a website. That's why we offer all our customers a completely transparent returns policy to provide added peace of mind when making a purchase with us.
We always do our best to ensure that your furniture is in perfect condition when it arrives with you and that you are completely happy with it. In the unfortunate instance that this is not the case, we will do our best to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
As you are buying your furniture from our website, you have the security of knowing that you are protected by DSR (Distance Selling Regulations). If you want to check your rights in full, please go to Government Website Distance Selling Regulations, but we have also laid out our policy below taking the regulations fully into account:
1. Custom or bespoke items are not subject to our standard returns policy. Items tailor made to your specification are unfortunately non-returnable
2. You can return your furniture at any time up to 14 days from the day of receipt if you decide that it is not what you wanted. We do request that you put this in writing either to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Prestige Devon Ltd, Heathfield Industrial Estate, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ12 6RY. Please ensure that you include the reason for the return.
3. Please note that due to health and safety, mattresses must remain in their original packaging.
4. If you return the item, there will be no charge as long as we receive it within the 14 day period. If the item is being returned, we do ask that you take every care to package it in it's original packaging so as it does not get damaged in transit. We are happy to give you advice on the best way to package your item if you need it. Once it is returned to our warehouse, we will inspect it and, as long as it has not sustained any transit damage, we will fully refund the item and the original delivery charge to the card that made the original payment within 7 days of receipt – but please note it may take a couple of further days for the payment to reach the account from which it originally came.
5. Whilst we always do our best to ensure that your furniture reaches you in perfect condition, things do sometimes go wrong. If you have any manufacturing problems, please contact us on 01626 830707 and we will sort out the problem as quickly as possible. You may be asked to email a photograph of the damage so that Prestige can quickly demonstrate the problem to the manufacturer. If unable to send an image of the damage, this may slow down the replacement or refund process. In some instances the problem can be sorted out by sending a replacement part and we are happy to do this if it is practical and easy for you. If there is a problem, please contact us before you try to sort it out or modify the item in any way yourself as this would result in the invalidation of the guarantee.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
You can find full details of our Returns Policy on our Terms and Conditions page.